CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Come meet Mori and the gang!


Hello everyone in bloggerville. My name is Zebee (the Laughing Zebra). You are officially invited to meet Mori, Lito, Elvis and the rest of the gang here at the zoo. Lito has just found out that a Picture Book has been written about them. Let's listen in as he spreads the word. . .

"Hey Mori! Have you heard?"

"Hi Lito. Heard what?"

"There's this animal keeper named Rebekha Delgado. She's written a story about us and it's going to be a picture book. Pretty cool, huh?"

"I guess so. What's a picture book?"

"It's a book with lots of great pictures of the zoo and all of us."

"What's it about?"

"Gee, Mori, uh, I don't know. All I know is that we're going to be in a book and lots and lots of children are going to read about us. Oh, and guess what? It's bilingual too."

"Lito, what does bilingual mean?"

"It means that the book is written in two languages."

"Which languages?"

"English and Spanish, this means that lots MORE children will be able to read about us. Mori I've got to go tell Elvis. Bye."

"Bye Lito. Wow! A book about us. I want to tell someone, but Lito and his family are my only neighbors. Well, hey, I'm telling you, right? Good. So now you can spread the word to all your friends. Oh, and come back soon, I like having visitors."

Sounds like they're pretty excited about this picture book. I wonder what it's called? Oh, look here is a picture of the cover.




See you next time.

Zebee








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Joy! I wish you much success!
Kathy in Arkansas

Anonymous said...

I love this! Bet they'll soon have a race.... which will be a "runaway success"!!!!
Tanja

Jennifer Gladen said...

Joy,

I'm Jen (Gladen) from the CWToday list.

What a creative post! Good luck with your book. I'll add your blog link to my links on my blog.
Take care,

Jen

Anonymous said...

Joy,
You want to post regularly. When people know there is something they can count on being updated, there's a reason to return.
Blessings
Jessica Kennedy
The Differently-Abled Writer
http://www.jessicakennedy71.blogspot.com/

Joyce Moyer Hostetter said...

Great first post! I'll be back.

Joyce from CWyahoo list