CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

There’s lots going on in the zoos around the world

Zebee here. Okay, I’m back, but I can’t tell you what my boss Joy had me working on, I was sworn to secrecy, sorry. So, to make up for it, I have lots of ‘zoo news’ for you today. So, here you are, seven different articles for your pleasure. Enjoy!


Expansion to start next month: Marghazar Zoo to have new features

Finding the ABCs of the zoo isn't as easy as it looks

Final Touches Put On MN Zoo's New Grizzly Coast

Congo Basin Forests Saved by Government Action, Timber Certification

Zoo Lake security centre opens

Who's the daddy? Swiss zoo in gorilla paternity mix-up

Sedwick County Zoo dreams big, Director reveals long-term plans for a popular attraction

Hope you enjoyed these. See you Tuesday.
Any more guesses on the eyes below?

0 comments: