CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Zoo news: Lion slideshow, endangered Amur leopard (where?) and new hope for Congo rainforest animals

Happy Sunday everyone! Zebee here to play roving reporter. Okay, today I have some neat things for you. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Slideshow: John Ball Zoo lions have room to roam

Cool slide show. I think my boss Joy should make one of our zoo. What do you think? Maybe if enough of you leave her comments, she will make one. Do it now. Leave a comment. Please.

Endangered Amur leopard spotted at Minnesota Zoo

Pretty animal, maybe we’ll get one someday.

New hope for Congo rainforest species

This is where Mori’s family comes from. It’s the only place in the world you can find them, in the wild that is. I sure am glad they are taking care of the area so the animals can thrive.

I’ll be back Tuesday. Until then, have a fun time what ever you are doing.

1 comments:

Donna McDine said...

Great post! Joy/Zebee...I find with the pilates if the exercise calls for your head to be off the floor I keep it down, especially the back and side exercises...less strain on the neck. Let me know if it helps.

Warmly,
Donna