CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

‘Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa’ is off to the printer!



Hi bloggerville fans, Zebee here. I have great news. Look, there’s Elvis, Hey Elvis, have you heard the news?

No Zebee, what news are you talking about?

‘Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa’ went off to the printer today.

That’s great news. Are you sure?

Yes, I overheard our boss Joy telling Rebekha. This means that we are getting closer to the ‘big event’.

I guess I better finish my practice rounds. At least now I can tell everyone it’s going to happen soon. When do you think it will be?

Not sure, but I will keep my ears open and let you know as soon as I hear, okay?

Look, there’s Lito, I’m going to fly, uh, run over to tell him right now. Bye Zebee.

Bye Elvis. Hey bloggerville fans, you can spread the word too and then we’ll really have a great party.

I’m off to talk to the giraffes, see you Thursday with another great book review. It’s about frogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off to the printer - how exciting! Can't wait to see it when it comes out!

joyful paws said...

I'm so excited for you! Wait till you hold that new, fresh smelling book in your paws... it will be a great day!
Barbara & Frankie (the Walk 'N Roll Dog)
www.joyfulpaws.com