CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best Christmas Story Ever!

Star: I say it's "The Night Before Christmas."

Billy: No it's "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."

Mori: My favorite is "Little Drummer Boy."

Zebee: What's all this arguing about? Can't you see we're live in Bloggerville. We don't wnat the folks out there thinking we fight. Tell me what the problem is.

Lito: We were talking about Christmas stories that our boss Joy and her friends have read to us. Everyone of us has a favorite and that's what we were fighting, uh, discussing. Which one is the best Christmas story ever.

Zebee: I see, well I vote for "Frosty The Snowman."

Lito: See, we all like different ones. I wonder which one our friends out there in Bloggerville like best? Maybe they can tell us. I say let's do a survey.

Billy: Yeah, I like that idea. Then all of you will see that "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" is the best ever.

Zebee: Okay Bloggerville fans. You heard them. Which one is YOUR favorite? Drop us a comment and we'll share the results next week.



See you Sunday with more zoo news.

posted by Zebee aka Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Fun ways to help children learn
Books Go Beyond Reading

0 comments: