CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We’ve been TAGGED!!!

That’s right, Bugs and Bunnies tagged us. So, we got together and our answers are below. But first, thanks Kim for including us in this fun game.

Now, The Rules of the game:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

***
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Zebee: Okay, I’ll answer this one because I am the only one who is old enough to answer. I was a baby 10 years ago. My mother and father were at the ‘V Reserve’ that is the sister zoo to the ‘V Zoo’ where I live now.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
Mori: Apples, carrots and anything else the keepers give me as treats. They like to come in my exhibit and hide things for me to find during the morning. It’s like ‘hide and seek’ but with food.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Lito: What does that matter to any of us, we live at the best zoo around and the keepers take care of our every need and then some.

Five jobs that I have had: (most recent first)
Zebee: I’m the only one here who’s had a job of orts. I’m the mascot for Laughing Zebra Children Books and your host here in Bloggerville.

Three of my habits: (It doesn't specify good or bad...so let's go with good.)
Elvis: Wow! I love to fly, so I hide my wings from the keepers because they like to cut them so I can't fly. Getting out at night and exploring, oh and digging around in dead carcasses. Now to those of you out in Bloggerville, this one sounds disgusting, but for me it's a way of life.

Five place I have lived:
Zebee: I’ve lived at the ‘V Reserve’ and here at the ‘V zoo’.
Lito: I was born right here and have never lived anywhere else.
Mori: I was born at the ‘V Reserve’ also and then came here.
Elvis: I was part of a traveling zoo, so we moved all over the country. When the traveling zoo was shut down I was rescued and brought here. I’m glad because they weren’t very nice to me and when I got here I met my mate, Elvira.

Zebee: Okay, we have answered the questions, now it’s YOUR turn. SO, Tag! You’re it.

1. Jen’s Blog
2. Kim Baccellia
3. Mayra's Secret Bookcase
4. Margot's Blog
5. Rock Kingdom

3 comments:

Mayra Calvani said...

Hi there,
Thanks for the tag! What a fun, cute interview!
Mayra

Kim Wheedleton said...

Very fun! I'm glad to know a little bit more about the gang...

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I'll go ahead and post this now!

Kim Baccellia