CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Missing Tuesday Post

Zebee here. Wow, have we been busy.

Sorry we missed posting yesterday, but there was a good reason. My boss Joy took her husband, me and a few friends to the printers. We toured the place where the book will be printed, met the people who will be doing the work and sat with the man in charge of making sure all the colors are perfect.

Boy, was that a fun experience. If you’ve never visited a big printer, I highly recommend doing so. The machines the book will be printed on, checked, folded, stapled, checked again, boxed, well, it’s awesome to see.

Anyway, that’s all for today, I’ll be back tomorrow with another great book review. See you then, I need to go tell Lito, Elvis, Jabari and Lenny, Star, Honey and Jewel . . .

0 comments: