CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Puzzle with Mori and Lito

Hi, Zebee here. Hope you’re having a wonderful sunny day where ever you are.

I’ve got a real treat for you today. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles? I sure do. Anyway, my boss Joy made one up from part of “Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa”.

Here’s what it looks like when it’s all done.

Want to give it a try? I bet you can do it faster than me, since you have hands and I only have hooves.

New Mori and Lito puzzle As long as your enjoying puzzles with me today, hop over to zpfz and check out the other cool puzzle and puzzle games we have.

See you back here Thursday with a bilingual book about a white snail. It’s in English and. . .you’ll find out Thursday.
posted by Zebee aka Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
You learned that from a picture book!?!
Books Go Beyond Reading

0 comments: