CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Video of the Printing of “Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa”

Hi everyone in Bloggerville. A few weeks ago we showed you some slides of when “Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa” was printed. Well, today we have a short video of the printing. The noise in the print shop is very loud, so my boss Joy muted the video and made it like a silent movie, sort of.

Enjoy!



Did you learn something? I sure did. I thought books were easy and could be finished in a day. I had no idea that the ink on the pages had to dry for two days and some of those machines they use. I wonder who invented them/ Any ideas?

That’s all for today. See you back here on Thursday with a bedtime lullaby.

posted by Zebee aka Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
You learned that from a picture book!?!
Books go Beyond Reading

0 comments: