CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sneak Peak Tuesday

Z: I know! I heard Rebekha and our boss Joy talking about it yesterday. Well, I’ve got to go, it’s blog time. Bye Elvis.

E: Bye Zebee. I see if I can fly around tonight and see what the rest of the gang’s been hearing.

Okay, hi there everyone. Zebee here. I’ve been visiting with Elvis and we were discussing the zoo camp plans. Boy have Joy and Rebekha along with the rest of the keepers got a great time planned for all of you. If you promise not to tell, I’ll share a secret with you. Promise?

I’ll give you a hint. They are planning an art project that each week you’ll add to it. By the end of the eight weeks, you’ll have a really cool . . .

Star: Don’t you dare Zebee! Don’t you know that Rebekha and the keepers are working really hard on that art project and you’re going to give it all away? Everyone will find out next week on Monday when week one goes live. I think they can wait, don’t you?

Z: I guess you’re right. Sorry.
I guess you will all have to wait. Make sure you sign up over at our zoo camp page. I know, why don’t you do it now while you’re thinking about it.

Okay, I’ll see you Thursday with another great book review. Bye for now.

posted by Zebee aka Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
You learned that from a picture book!?!
Books Go Beyond Reading

0 comments: