CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun With Arts and Crafts

Hi ex-campers and all my fans. Zebee here.

Are you missing the lazy days of summer now that schools back? Are you looking for some new ideas for arts and crafts? I've got some web sites to share with you. These are some of the ones that my boss Joy used for our summer camp.

Lots of fun and simple craft ideas.


More great activities.



Great fun crafts.



Tons of arts and crafts ideas.

So, what are you waiting for? Start looking around these sites and do some a&c. You can always send them to me and I'll post your pictures here so all your friends can see them.

Bye for now, see you back here Thursday with a story about a. . .


posted by Zebee aka Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Fun ways to help children learn
Books Go Beyond Reading




0 comments: