CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Zoo New Sunday: Babies, hippos and Halloween

Good morning zoo fans, Zebee here. I hope you had a great week, I sure did. I had fun visiting zoos around the world. Here's what I found for you to enjoy. See you at the end.

Detroit Zoo names baby lemurs
Wow, they sure got a lot of votes to name these two cuties. See what names won.

Houston Zoo gets own On Demand channel
How cool is this! That would be my favorite channel if I lived in Houston.

Happy the Hippo has Left the National Zoo and Will Soon Bring Joy to Milwaukee County Zoo Visitors
Read the saga of Happy the Hippo and see his picture.

Zoo's big baby given flowery name
See which flower won the name contest.

Zoo, Wild Animal Park free for kids 11 and under
Live in the San Diego area? This is a great offer, take advantage of it.

For a gorilla with cataracts, a new view of the zoo
A different kind of story and slideshow. Learn how zoos help maintain a good wuality of life for it’s animals.

Argentine zoo to release 3 endangered eagles
Zoos do so many wonderful things. Here’s another example. Be sure to look at the pictures.

Baboons get new exhibit at Oakland Zoo
Yeah for the baboons! Check out the pictures of their new digs.

Baby orangutan Gets OK to Meet the Public
Here are some pictures of her like I promised last week. Be sure to check out her page and make her mask!

Meijer is Throwing "The World's Largest Halloween Party!" at the Louisville Zoo
Read all about this year’s party at the zoo. Be sure to go if you live in the area.

I don't know about you, but I think I'll sit down for a bit and watch the clouds in the sky. Look at that one, it kinda looks like a mouse. Oh, and that one over there reminds me of. . .

posted by Zebee aka Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Fun ways to help children learn
Books Go Beyond Reading

0 comments: