CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Zoo News Sunday: My Final Entry

Good morning Bloggerville fans. Zebee here. I have some sad for me news. Today will be my last visit here at “Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa” blog. You might see me pop in around the web on other blogs, but this will be my last post here. I’ve had a lot of fun over these past two years talking with many of you, visiting with my boss Joy’s author friends and characters and going to zoos around the world. All good things come to an end, and this is it for us here at the V Zoo.

So, with all that said, let’s see what happened this week at the world zoos.

Your morning adorable: Merry Christmas to zoo animals
Check out all these great pictures of our zoo friends and their Christmas presents.

Holiday treat at the zoo
More fun opening presents.

On The Sixth Day Of Christmas
This is a must see. You’ll get to watch the birth of an eland.

Gladys Porter Zoo announces births
See what new arrivals are at this zoo.

Rhino Iguanas and Green Monitor Hatching at the Bristol Zoo
More baby pictures.

A tiny tamarin monkey joins Zoo Boise family
See this very tiny and special baby.

Binder Park Zoo offers holiday fun
See what’s happening at this zoo.

Well, that’s it for this weeks addition to the Zoo News. I will see you all around the web.
Zebee out. Now where did my boss Joy put the. . .

posted by Zebee aka Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Fun ways to help children learn
Books Go Beyond Reading

0 comments: