CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Elvis’s night out

Well, the keepers have all gone home. Let’s see what Elvis is up to.

“Hey Elvis, the keepers have left, now’s the time to go tell Lox and the other elephants about the book.”

“Right. I just love flying around the zoo at night. I’m so glad I’m a bird. There’s a good landing place. Hi Lox.”

“Oh Elvis, you startled me. What are you doing out of your exhibit?”

“Have you heard? There is a book about us, and you’re in it.”

“Wow! That’s cool. What’s it about?”

“You have to keep it a secret. Can you?”

“Sure.”

“It’s about a surprise party for Mori.”

“That sounds like fun. When can we read it?”

“This summer sometime. But listen, I’m trying to help Lito spread the word. Can you let the rest of the elephants know? “

“Sure thing Elvis.”

“Thanks Lox. Well, got to go and tell the rest of the animals. Bye Lox.”

“Bye Elvis. Wow! A book about us…”

I guess Elvis is going to be able to help spread the word quickly.

0 comments: