CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Zebee chats it up


Good morning everyone in Bloggerville! Things here at the zoo are pretty quite today, so I thought I’d take this time to tell you a little bit about our zoo. First off, the name. It’s ‘V Zoo’. It’s really a very cool zoo. Maybe some day my boss Joy will let me show you the zoo, but for today, I will tell you about it. At the entrance you have two choices, up in the air or down on the ground. Personally I like the ‘Air Walk’ the best. From up there you can look down on the different exhibits and see parts you can’t see from the ground. There are also two restaurants (The Bear and The Monkey Eatery and the Hippo Camp Bar and Grill), gift shops and much more up there. No other zoo in the world has an ‘Air Walk’ like ours. Okay, so on the ground level the paths take you to all parts of the zoo. You get to visit the Lions, Tigers and Bears (oh my!) also the Gorillas, Bongos, Kudus, giraffes and of course the Okapi, Gerenuks, King Vultures and me! There are more restaurants (The Peanut Gallery and The End of the Zoo Café), gift shops and a Petting zoo area for the little ones. We also have penguins, polar bears, lemurs and... oh... got to go... here comes Joy. She doesn’t know I can talk, and I’d like to keep it that way. Bye and have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Hello Zebee! You are such a cute character. I look forward to seeing the happenings at the zoo.

I have placed your picture on my website so that more people will get to know your.

April