CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

120th birthday, two heads and gorillas get new home

Hi everyone. Zebee here.

Sorry I’ve been ‘off the web’ for the past week. My boss Joy had me doing some work on upcoming events. I also was roving the zoo world for news. Here are a few links to some zoo news I came across. Enjoy this weeks finds, oh, and I’ll fill you in on the upcoming events when we meet again.

Sofia Zoo Celebrates Its 120th Birthday
Another zoo that’s been around for a looong time! Where is this one located? In Sofia, Bulgaria of course.

Two heads are cuter than one
Two heads? What doe this mean? Read on.

Memphis Zoo gets two female gorillas
Where did they come from? How did they get there? Read all about it.

Oh, and since you've been so patient waiting for me to come back, I convinced my boss Joy to let me put up a new activity for you. Go here to get it.

Until next time...Zebee

0 comments: