CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hi everyone, Lito here. Zebee is off doing something special for our boss Joy. He promises we will learn about it soon. In the meantime, I’m taking over. Let’s see, what can we do today? I know, let’s go over and see how Elvis and Elvira are coming along with their new nest.

“Hi Elvira. How is the new nest coming?”

“Hi Lito. Elvis is off gathering more materials for it. I’m sooo excited.”

“So, where are you going to build the nest? Near the fence here, or some place private?”

“We have been trying to decide just that. I think we have just about decided to build it over there near that tree stump. That way it’s a bit private and not too isolated. We want our baby chick to be a very sociable King Vulture.”

“Sounds like you are going to be busy for a while. Say ‘hi’ to Elvis when he gets back. Got to go Elvira. Bye.”
“Bye Lito, thanks for stopping by.”

I guess Elvis and Elvira will be working hard on making their new nest perfect for the baby chick. But, if I know Elvis, he’ll still be working towards making sure everyone is ready for the ‘big event’. New to this blog? Check out what I mean here.

Bye for now, and have a great day.

1 comments:

Donna McDine said...

Great blog and picture book...I wish you huge success. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Pilates actually strengthens my neck and spine muscles and has helped tremendously. However, when the positions tell you to raise your head off the floor I keep it down. I find putting my chin to my chest hurts too much. And my chiro says that's a no-no.

Regards,
Donna