CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Zoo News! Zoo News! Read all about it!

Today I found all kinds of neat zoo news from around the country. Oh, I got so excited I forgot to tell you that Zebee is still off ‘on assignment’, so I am playing roving reporter today. Lets’ get right to it.

First we have The Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa working out a new program to get teens involved. They have a ‘zoo school’ and lots more. Cool!
Zoo Program Targets Teens

Next we have some baby news. First, baby meerkats, how cute are they. I don’t know about you, but, I find them adorable.
Baby meerkats to make zoo debut

More babies. This time they are 5 count them 5 baby tigers. Their mom must be very busy.
5 endangered tiger cubs born at Saint Louis Zoo

More tiger news. Look who’s getting two new tigers.
Zoo to get rare tigers

Whew! I guess that’s enough for today. Happy reading.

0 comments: