CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Laughing Zebra Children Books is live!


Hi everyone in Bloggerville. I’m very excited to announce that my boss Joy launched our web site http://www.laughing-zebra-children-books.com/ Check it out and leave a comment here letting us know what you think. Now, at the moment there are only a few pages up, but, new pages will be added every week.

My picture is at the top of the page and I have been named the ‘mascot’ of the web site. Don’t worry, I’m still going to be your spokes-zebra in Bloggerville. I love my ‘job’ here.

Well, I’m off to a meeting with my boss Joy. We are going to discuss what will be up next on the web site. I’ll be back on Thursday with another great book review. See you then.

2 comments:

Dorothy Massey said...

What a fun blog. I particularly liked your book reviews. The visuals are good too. Dorothy Massey www.kidsbooksuk.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy, what a wonderful website and blog it has brought a smile on my face! :). I wish you well with your book.
Cheers
Gudrun
http://www.multiplevoices.com