CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday at the ‘V Zoo’ the bears get new digs!

Good evening everyone in Bloggerville. I know I usually get this out in the morning, but lots is happening and I wanted to be able to tell you the very latest. We are adding to our bear exhibit and I just know the bears are going to have fun with the plans. Let’s listen in as Rebekha and Sally talk about what’s going on.

“Sally, have you heard about the new bear exhibit?”

“Yes Rebekha. I think that Boris and Belinda are really going to enjoy their new digs.”

“I like the campsite idea. Can you imagine the fun we are going to have hiding treats there? I want to hang some from the trees in net bags. What other types of enrichment ideas can we do?”

“I think we can put their food in the trash cans so they can knock them over and forage. The tent area brings back some childhood memories for me. I remember when we went camping in Yosemite, the bears walked through the campground at night. I was scared, but the bears never bothered us. We just saw their shadows as they walked past. I bet there are many other visitors who will remember things like that too.”

“Sounds like you had some interesting camping experiences as a child. What is the next area that is getting a face lift? I think I heard it was the bongo exhibit. Did you hear that too?”

“Yes, but I don’t think there are any definite plans as to what the changes are going to be. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what they come up with.”

“Let’s walk over to the bongo exhibit. I have some ideas. I was thinking that we could. . .”

Sounds like Rebekha has a plan. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what our boss Joy has to say.

Well, it’s time for me to go to sleep. I’ll be back on Thursday with another great book review. Sleep well!

Zebee out.

0 comments: