CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TV Interview with María Chuzema!

Hello all you out there in Bloggerville, Zebee here. Well, my boss Joy has been working hard to bring you a short video of her interview with María Chuzema, a local children’s TV personality who loves books. The interview was done in Spanish, so if you don’t understand Spanish I’ll give you a breakdown.

María and Joy discussed how the book came about, why Joy feels it’s important to have bilingual books, they read in both languages to show the children watching what a bilingual book is and talk about the activity book and teacher’s guide. If everything is used, my boss Joy will be on the show for a full half hour! Talk about great publicity!

The show will air on tuTV in Puerto Rico on Wednesday, October 22nd. That’s the same day the two of them are introducing the book to the press and a group of school children. So, here’s the video, I hope you like it.



See you Thursday with another great book review.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Joy Louise said...

Thanks Irene.

Donna J. Shepherd said...

I don't speak Spanish, but I think I did hear 'animal' at one point! lol! Thanks for sharing. You look lovely. That set is nice, too.

Joy Louise said...

Thanks Donna. Yes, you probably did hear animals or animales. Her set is real kid friendly and bright. She's a true delight to work with too.

Anne Duguid Knol said...

Thoroughly enjoyed this Joy --super presentation.
I'm going to post it on my Spanish student website --it will be a bit difficult for them but they should pick up gist with the help of the blog and I'll ask them to pick out how often certain simple words are repeated.
Hope it makes a full length broadcast.
Sobresaliente
Annie

Joy Louise said...

Thank you Annie. What is your web site? I'd be interested in hearing how your students do. Please visit mine for more information. It's the top link on the blog page right hand column.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Zebee aka Joy or is it the other way around?