CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

‘V Zoo’ buzz and special Boo news!


Hi everyone out there, this is Mori. I just want to say Thank you for helping me celebrate my birthday. Wow! I didn’t think anyone noticed me way at the end of the zoo. My boss Joy is having lots of fun promoting the book. She’s going to a school this week to share it with a group of 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders. I’m sure she’ll tell us about it when she gets home from it.

Here comes Zebee, Lito and Elvis. I wonder what they have their heads together on now.

Hi guys! What’s going on? You look pretty excited.

Hi Mori, we are. We just found out that at the teaching zoo Rebekha went to they’re having a Boo at the Zoo this Friday.

Where is it Zebee? Can we go?

It’s at the Santa Fe Community College in Gainesville, Florida. I don’t think we can go, but we can help make sure all the people in the area do. Here’s a link to the page to get the details. I have heard Rebekha talk about it, from when she went there. Sounds like it’s lots of fun. Also, your admission is a can of food!
Oh and that’s the poster up at the top.

Hey Mori, Lito and I want to thank you for having a birthday. Now people all over the world know about us and more are buying the books each day, so more and more people are going to learn about us.

Gee, thank you Elvis and Lito for throwing me the best birthday party ever. Who’s birthday is next? What can we do for them?

I was thinking . . .

Well, looks like we are into another planning session here at the ‘V Zoo’. Got to go and listen in on the plans.

2 comments:

Mayra Calvani said...

What a cute cover art!!!

Joy Louise said...

I agree so I just had to share it.