CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Book Review: Professor Horace Cryptozoologist by Kevin Collier


Good evening everyone in Bloggerville. Zebee here. I hope all of you in the USA had a great Thanksgiving.

Today we are meeting with Professor Horace, Cryptozoologist. Well, we’re going to talk about a clever book written and illustrated by Kevin Collier about the Professor and his adventures.

Professor Horace is curious about creatures of legends and myths. He sets out on a grand adventure to see if he can find any of these creatures. I won’t spoil the story, but it’s a wild ride he takes you on.

The illustrations are great, as are all of Kevin’s books. They draw you in and really add to the story with all the extra things that are in them. (This was my favorite part of the book.)

One of the things my boss Joy liked about the book was the index at the end of the story. All the mythical creatures in the story are indexed by the pages they appear on as well as a few sentences about the origins of each of them.

Where can you get this great book? You can find it at

Check out Professor Horace’s web page and learn even more about all those mythical creatures in the book and also learn about cryptozoology.

Another cool thing that Kevin is doing is he’s donating all the proceeds from sales of the book to his son’s school, St. John’s Lutheran School. So pop over to either Guardian Angel Publishing or Amazonand pick up your copy today.

Learn more about Kevin and his work at these sites:
I Christian TV

The Collier homepage

Another thing that Kevin does, is teach drawing to kids of all ages. You can check out some quick drawing lessons at Young Artist Workshop. Here ANYONE can learn to draw.

Okay, I guess that’s it for tonight. Now, I wonder if we could have any of the mythical creatures come and visit us here. I think I’d like to meet a unicorn or maybe the Loch Ness monster. I know, maybe I can get permission to . . .

0 comments: