CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Zoo News Sunday: rhinos, whales and Jennifer Gladen as our guest for the week!

Hello Bloggerville fans. It’s Sunday again here at the ‘V Zoo’ and time for more of my roving reports from the world zoos.

Joining me today is Jennifer Gladen. She's going to be our guest for the week as we participate in a Virtual Book Tour. More about that on Tuesday. Hi Jennifer.

Hi Zebee, and everyone out there in Bloggerville. I’ve visited the ‘V Zoo’ online before, but now I get to actually be here. I think this is going to be a fun week.

We are really excited that you’ve come, for the whole week. So, should we get going?

Yes. I can’t wait to see how you travel all over the world in one day and get all this interesting news out to your viewers.

Okay, here we go!

New attractions lure more Chaffee Zoo visitors
What new attractions do they have at the Chaffe Zoo in Fresno, CA?

Mexican zoo offers interactive experience
Neat video. Check it out.

Big Day at Zoo – annual SPH event aims to reach out more to primary school readers
What a fun event. Such creative children and great costumes.

New Zoo Residents
What animals did the Dakota Zoo get? Where did they come from?

Patna Zoo world No 2 in rhino count
The Panta Zoo in India had lots to be proud of. Read about it here.

Tamarin twins born at zoo
Which are the babies and which is the mother? Look at this picture and let me know what you think.

Attend the Blessing of the Beluga Whales at Mystic Aquarium
This is a cool place. If you’re in the area, stop by and visit.

Taipei City Zoo ready to receive giant pandas from China
More giant pandas for people to love. Cool!

Irwin zoo opens animal hospital
This is really great. They are going to be able to take care of lots of sick animals. Read all about it.

Oklahoma City zoo’s Cat Forest debuts newest baby
What pretty cats ocelots are. Here is a picture of mom and baby.

Wildlights Presented By American Electric Power
See all the cool things that are going on at the Columbus Zoo for the holidays.

Wow! Zebee, that sure was fun. I can’t wait to come back on Tuesday and share more with everyone about my book A Star in the Night and my family.

Jennifer I’m glad you had as much fun as I did today. I’ll see you back here on Tuesday.

Bye Zebee and the rest of the gang. Have fun the rest of the day.

Bye for now. Zebee out.

5 comments:

Karen Cioffi said...

Looking forward to seeing more about Jennifer Gladen.

Karen Cioffi

Lori Calabrese said...

Jennifer Gladen is such an inspiration- she deserves so much success with My Light Magazine and A Star in the Night!

I was recently tagged at my blog, and it's my job to continue the game, so tag you're it! Please feel no obligation to play!

All the best,
Lori
www.loricalabrese.com

Unknown said...

Hope to hear more about Jennifer Gladen. Sounds interesting.

Janet Ann Collins said...

What a clever world. I love animals and enjoyed reading about these.

Joy Louise said...

Thank you everyone for stopping by. The 'V Zoo' gang loves company and are very happy you came for a visit.

Joy aka Zebee, or is it the other way around?

Lori, I'll pick up the tag next Tuesday, okay?