CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Activity Book is printed! Picture book printing soon!

Hi everyone in Bloggerville. Zebee here. Today my boss Joy is on the phone with Kelly from 3 A Press, where the book is being printed. I want to hear what they are talking about. Let’s listen in.

“Joy, I just wanted to tell you that the Activity Book is being printed as we are speaking.”

“That’s great Kelly. I can hardly wait to see how it looks in print. I’ve looked at it on my computer screen for so long, it will be strange to hold it in my hands and turn the pages.”

“It looks really good. Also, if things go according to plan, the picture book will be printed Friday. Are you and Julio still planning on being here for that?”

“You bet. We wouldn’t miss it. Can I bring my camera and make a short movie of the printing process? I want to put it on the internet. Sort of a ‘virtual field trip’ for my readers.”

“That’s a great idea. Of course you can.”

“Great. Well, I’ll wait for your call later this week to see if it’s a go for Friday. Thanks Kelly for everything.”

“No problem Joy. We’ll talk in a few days. Bye.”

“Bye Kelly.”

Wow! That sounds really good. I wish I could go along, but I don’t think I fit in the car. Well, I’ll keep you all posted and as soon as the video is ready I know my boss Joy will put it here first.

See you Thursday with a special visitor and a review I wrote about her book.