CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's Happening at Zoo Camp?

Happy Tuesday! Zebee here. Our zoo camp is into it's third week now. Let's see what our campers are sending in to share with everyone.



First up is Wyatt and his picture of a lizard. Wyatt is 3 and a half and his mom says he asks for zoo camp every day.








Wyatt also sent in a picture of his bubble wrap lizards. This is what he said:

Hi Zebee,Here is a picture of the bubble wrap lizards I made with my mom. She,put glue where the eyes go and I pasted google eyes on them. Thank you, Wyatt







Here's Anne's foam lizard art. She gave her pink wiggle eyes.
* * * * *









Okay, now for our 8 sentence stories. We have two. The first one is from Jimmy.

Iguana, iguana, I want to play with iguana.
Iguana is green and scaly.
I like to watch and chase iguanas.
Want to have an iguana for a pet.
To feed an iguana I give him lettuce.
Play on the piano and make up a song.
With my dad I made my iguana a cage.
Iguana likes his new home.

Next is a story by Becky.

The chameleon looked both ways before she leaped.
Chameleon landed on a branch.
Looked over at the spider web.
Both the spider and the chameleon blinked.
Ways to eat a spider.
Before the chameleon ate the spider she watched.
She got the spider on the first try.
Leaped off the branch and walked away.
* * * * *

For all you campers who are being shy about sending your art and writings in, don't be shy! Remember, sending things in gets you more points and more chances to win one of the 5 prizes at the end of zoo camp. So, send them in. I know the gang here at the V Zoo would love seeing what you're doing.

See you back here Thursday with another great book review.

posted by Zebee aka Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
You learned that from a picture book!?!
Books Go Beyond Reading

0 comments: