CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Happenings at the V Zoo

Ringo (bongo): Paul, come look at this! What do you think they’re doing back there?

Paul (bongo): I’m not sure. Hey, Adam, can you see what Rebekha, Sally and Joy are doing?

Adam (kudu): Looks like they’re setting up a picnic.

Paul: Why?

Zebee: Hi guys! What’s up? Oh, hi everyone in Bloggerville. Didn’t see you there. So, Ringo, what are you looking at?

Ringo: Our boss Joy, Rebekha and Sally are over there behind the elephant exhibit and we’re trying to figure out what they’re doing.

Zebee: Oh, is that all? They’re …

Billy (chimp): I know, I know! They’re going to make me a new playground. Right?

Zebee: Well, you’re part right. They are planning a new playground, but it’s not for you Billy. Sorry.

Billy: Aw gee, I was hoping…

Ringo: So who is the new playground for Zebee?

Zebee: It’s for the families that come to visit the V Zoo. It’s going to have picnic tables, BBQ pits, a jungle gym, swing set, wading pool, gazebo and lots more.

Adam: Sounds like it’s going to be a fun place for them to spend part of their day at the zoo.

Paul: I’m glad we will have front row seats when it’s open. I like to watch humans, don’t you Adam?

Adam: I like watching the kids. They do some of the funniest things. So, Zebee, when is this playground going to be done?

Zebee: Around the end of the year sometime. I think our boss Joy is planning a special party with some of her cyber buddies like Margot, Donna and Shari.

Billy: Oh goodie! I really like Margot, Donna and Shari. Are they going to bring all their books and have a story party?

Zebee: That’s part of the plan. Oops, I’ve got to go. There’s this special event going on over at, well I”ll tell you more about it on Sunday. Bye for now everyone!

posted by Zebee aka Joy Delgado
We go Beyond Reading
Laughing Zebra – Books for Children
Fun ways to help children learn
Books Go Beyond Reading