CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The ongoing adventures of Elvis

Last time we checked in with Elvis, he’d been having a wild time opening all the exhibits in preparation for the ‘big event’. I wonder how many he’s opened so far and how it’s going. Let’s go ask him.

Hey Elvis! The people in Bloggerville and I want an update on your night openings. Can you fill us in? How many have you opened? Any more escapes like Billy? Can I go with you on your next one?

Whoa! One question at a time Zebee. I know you and all the people out there are curious, so I will answer all your questions. Let’s see, so far I’ve opened Lito’s, the giraffes, Jabari the leopard’s, of course Billy the chimp’s, the bongos, kudus and tiger exhibits. Oh I almost forgot, I also looked at the Polar Bears and Penguins to figure out how I’m going to do that one. I think I’ve figured it out, but I need some help with these, so yes, Zebee you can go with me.

Great! When do we go? Tonight?

Let me check with Elvira. Now that she’s laid her egg, she wants me around at night. I haven’t gone out in a while, so maybe it will be okay. I’ll let you know.

Any more escapes, or is everyone behaving?

Jabari was a bit annoyed when I tried to get him out. He was in the middle of his nightly prowl and didn’t want to be disturbed. The giraffes were all a twitter and hard to keep quite, but the rest were really good about it. Everyone is excited and can hardly wait.

Okay Elvis, let me know if we are on for tonight. Bye for now.

Will do. Bye Zebee.

0 comments: